Friday, July 17, 2009

Finding Quality Cheap Content For Your Blogs And Sites


One of the bigest problems all internet marketers face is where to find content for our sites. Well assuming you have more than one site that is, i mean anyone can create enough content for one site but one site is never enough.Anyway I think I may have a solution for you. A young lady called Sara Cooke who has been ghostwriting several of my blogs for the past 6 months has just started a new service.

It is called keyword article packs and provides top notch quality articles on a specific topic with 10 articles in each pack. These articles are between 400 and 700 words long and are not the crappy keyword stuffed articles you find in plr articles membership sites but are well written and contain enough keywords to keep the search engines happy, while at the same time not overdoing it and getting them annoyed!

All the blogs she writes for me have a really good retention rate and although they are only adsense based sites they have made me a large return on the investment I made in her and as she is writing them specifically for me the charge is much higher than you will have to pay for the article packs.

All the article packs are completely unique when going on sale and are all verified with copyscsape.

Sara is making the final push to work from home full time so she can spend more time with here two young kids so you will be helping here achieve that aim and gettimg some really great content at a ridiculously low rate.

Related Pots:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hello

My Blog List

My Blog List

Tranbisnis Info © 2009